Why become a Save The Bay sponsor?
When your business becomes a Save The Bay sponsor, it becomes part of a movement, a tradition, a community of people and organizations dedicated to protecting Rhode Island’s most valuable natural resource: Narragansett Bay. The beauty and bounty of the Bay are essential to the social and economic vitality of our area, and, with your support, we are able to:
- Advocate for the public’s right to use and enjoy the Bay. We’re vocal and engaged partners in ensuring public access to the water for swimming, fishing, and other recreational sports and industry.
- Champion environmentally sound, sustainable economic development, including green construction, wind turbines and mixed use of shoreline parcels.
- Fight and prevent persistent Bay pollution. We collected more than 21,000 pounds of trash in 2013 alone.
- Educate and inspire the next generation of Bay stewards, providing hands-on marine science and environmental education to nearly 20,000 students from Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.
- Actively engage in habitat restoration and adaptation projects across the Bay and its watershed. Long-term ecosystem restoration efforts include salt marsh elevation, dam removals, fish ladders, stormwater infrastructure projects, eelgrass plantings and scallop transplants.
A clean and healthy Bay is a resource for all who live and play in the Narragansett region. Protecting our greatest natural resource is essential to attracting employees and building a vibrant economy.
Save The Bay has led this effort for the past 50 years, and we hope that you’ll join us.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
Social media promotion, acknowledgement and interaction with a potential reach of 19,000 audience members
Media mentions in official organizational news and press releases
Acknowledgement in Save The Bay’s magazine, Tides, distributed semi-annually to 6,000 households
Tabling opportunities at multiple Save The Bay events
Business logo and website link displayed on event webpages on Save The Bay’s website, which receives 54,000 monthly visitors
Acknowledgement, including logo placement, on event collateral and signage
Exclusive tickets to Save The Bay events