Upcoming Membership Changes
In 2023, our aquarium will be moving to a bigger, improved space at the Gateway Center in Downtown Newport. While an exact date has yet to be announced, we anticipate opening in summer 2023. In addition to upcoming closures at our current Easton’s Beach location, we will also be making related changes to our membership structure and benefits. Beginning on our new location’s opening date, Family Membership holders will receive a 50 percent discount at the new aquarium in downtown Newport. We will also begin offering a brand new Seahorse Membership, which will grant holders free admission to the location. More details coming soon!
Our members are the backbone of everything we do.
As a member, you are part of a movement, a tradition, a community dedicated to protecting and improving Narragansett Bay. Together, with your support, we:
- Serve as the citizen’s voice for Narragansett Bay
- Advocate for clean water and a healthy environment
- Inspire the next generation of Bay stewards
- Restore rivers and coastal wetlands
- Lead the right to protect Rhode Island’s most valuable natural resources.
Join or renew your membership today!
For current members, your gift will be applied to your membership renewal. For new members, a new membership will be created for you.
Monthly Giving Program: Members at the Bay Club giving level ($100 and above) or higher can have annual membership dues automatically charged to a credit or debit card on a monthly basis through our Monthly Giving Program. Call 401-272-3540 x106 or e-mail Jackie Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As a “thank you” for your support, we are pleased to offer our members:
- A free subscription to our biannual Tides magazine
- Discounts on Save The Bay merchandise
- Reduced ticket prices to Save The Bay’s Seal Tours, Nature Cruises and Feeding Frenzy
- Free admission for up to 2 adults and 4 children at our Easton’s Beach Exploration Center and Aquarium (for those at the Family Member level and above)
- Invitations to exclusive Save The Bay events
Members also have access to member discounts at the following partnering retail businesses:
- Mystic Aquarium
$10 off your admission to Mystic Aquarium
10% off plant material, by appointment only
- DiveOnIt Scuba Supply
10% off on gear, purchases, and rentals, $35.00 off on scuba certification classes (not for specialty certs), and $1.00 off on air fills
- Green Envy Eco-Boutique
15% off entire purchase using coupon code “SAVETHEBAY”
- Green River Silver
10% off on jewelry (excluding estate / consigned jewelry case and sale / discounted items)
- Island Outfitters
10% off olukai sandals
- The Kayak Centre of Rhode Island
10% off for Save The Bay members
- May Babcock Artwork
10% off pieces from the “microalgae” series, using the code “BAYMEMBER”
- Simply Natural
10% off entire purchase
- Rock Spot Climbing
10% off day passes and gear rental and 10% off one week of camp or one session of youth programs
- Water Scents
10% off any purchase using coupon code “SAVETHEBAY10”
- Wildwood Nursery & Garden Center
10% off plant material