Narragansett Bay is what sets our summer camps apart from all the rest.
In fact, it’s our campground. During our week-long, full- and half-day camps, children attending BayCamp enjoy hands-on exploration of Rhode Island’s greatest natural resource: Narragansett Bay. With activities including everything from critters to crafts, there’s a camp for every child who loves the outdoors.
As you might have imagined, ongoing COVID-19 guidelines will result in a 2021 BayCamp season that looks a bit different from years past. All of the changes have been made in the best interest of the health and safety of our campers and staff, and include:
- Camps will only take place at our Providence Bay Center
- Campers and staff will be required to wear masks
- Camp hours will be 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m
- Camps will be offered the weeks of July 5-August 23
More details about our safety guidelines and COVID-19 protocols are available in the “Safety Precautions” tab of the FAQ section, below.
(401) 272-3540 x133 or email@example.com