Why businesses should become members
Quality of life is undoubtedly a key recruitment and retention tool for your business, and nothing is more essential to a high quality of life in Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts than Narragansett Bay. The beauty and bounty of the Bay are essential to the social and economic vitality of our area. Your Business Membership will help us continue to make Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts great places to live and work.
How does Save The Bay create a better quality of life for employees and clients of area businesses?
- Save The Bay advocates for the public's right to use and enjoy the Bay. We're vocal and engaged partners in ensuring public access to the water for swimming, fishing, and other recreational sports and industry.
- Save The Bay advocates for environmentally sound, sustainable economic development including green construction, wind turbines, and mixed use of shoreline parcels.
- Save The Bay fights to prevent Bay pollution. We collected more than 21,000 pounds of trash in 2013 alone.
- Save The Bay is a key player in education in southeastern New England. Last year we provided hands-on experiences (both on and off the water) to more than 24,000 students from Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.
- Save The Bay has been actively engaged in restoration projects across the Bay. Long-term ecosystem restoration efforts include eelgrass plantings and scallop transplants.
Benefits of Business Membership
- Enjoy 10% off space rentals for your business use at Save The Bay's facilities
- Receive invitations to Save The Bay events
- Your business listing on our website
- Your business listing in our Annual Report
- Attractive window decal to show your customers and clients that you support Save The Bay
- Enjoy 10% off Save The Bay gear
- Discounted programs, such as boat tours and education sessions, to motivate your staff
- Group volunteer opportunities
A clean and healthy Bay is a resource for all who live and play in the Narragansett region. Protecting our greatest natural resource is essential to attracting employees and building a vibrant economy. Save The Bay has led this effort for more than 40 years. We are effective, efficient, and dedicated. Please join us. Support our work by becoming a Business Member.