Our Mission Statement
To protect and improve Narragansett Bay
- A swimmable, fishable, healthy Narragansett Bay accessible to everyone
- A thriving and resilient Bay recognized globally as an environmental treasure
- Communities that are engaged and informed on matters affecting the Bay
To achieve this vision, Save The Bay will...
- Advocate effectively for the Bay and its watershed.
- Provide outstanding environmental education programs for people of all ages.
- Engage with partners and stakeholders.
- Develop robust funding from diverse sources.
- Attract and retain highly motivated and qualified staff and volunteers
- Create exciting events and programs.
- Build a strong, visible presence throughout the region.
Our Five-Year Strategic Goals
- Advocate for waters that are swimmable, fishable, healthy and accessible
- Expand and enrich our Bay education and outreach to people of all ages
- Develop and implement strategic communications campaigns in support of Save The Bay's programmatic and organizational goals
- Put in place the human resources and physical infrastructure necessary to fulfill our mission
- Create a multi-sourced financial model for present and future sustainability
DOWNLOAD A PDF OF OUR 2020 STRATEGIC PLAN.