Why should your business become a member of Save The Bay? Your membership will help us continue to make Rhode Island a great place to live and work. Quality of life is undoubtedly a key recruitment and retention tool for your business.
Become a Business Member today!
How has Save The Bay helped created a better way of life for employees and clients of area businesses?
- Save The Bay advocates for the public's right to use and enjoy the Bay. We're vocal and engaged partners in ensuring public access to the water for swimming, fishing, other recreational sports and industry.
- Save The Bay advocates for environmentally sound, sustainable economic development including green construction, wind turbines and mixed use of shoreline parcels.
- Save The Bay fights to prevent Bay pollution. We collected more than 20,000 pounds of trash in 2009 alone.
- Save The Bay is a key player in education in southeastern New England. Last year we provided classroom experiences (both on and off the water) to more than 24,000 students from Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut.
- Save The Bay has been actively engaged in restoration projects across the Bay. Long-term ecosystem restoration efforts include eelgrass plantings and scallop transplants.
- See some of the local and national businesses that support Save The Bay.
View the benefits of a Business Membership.
A clean and healthy Bay is a resource for all who live and play in the Narragansett region. Protecting our greatest natural resource is essential to attracting employees and building a vibrant economy. Save The Bay has led this effort for more than 40 years. We are effective, efficient, and dedicated. Please join us. Support our work by becoming a Business Member.
**Save The Bay reserves the right to refuse any membership application that does not align with our mission.